Serving Los Angeles and Orange counties for 35 years...
Exciting innovations and on-going research in the field of heart healthcare continue to afford patients and their doctors new and better ways to address patient treatment and provide patient-specific preventive care options.The highly-trained physicians and medical support staff at Los Alamitos Cardiovascular are committed to delivering the most responsible and best available of those options to every one of our patients in a personal and professional manner.
No Substitutes for Continuity of Care
At Los Alamitos Cardiovascular, there are no substitutes when it comes to your medical care. When you make an appointment to see your cardiologist, that's exactly who you will see. We value the on-going relationship we build with each patient and believe that trust and ease of communication are key to successful treatment and your health.
Learn more »
Covering every major subspecialty in cardiovascular medicine, our group is uniquely qualified to offer its patients and referring physicians a solid, integrated approach to cardiovascular care. Learn More:
Have most of your tests and procedures performed at our offices, with results normally returned to your physician within 24-hours.
- General Tests: Electrocardiogram, 24 Hour Holter Monitor, Event Monitor, Chest X-Ray, Pulmonary Function, ICG. MUGA Scan (Nuclear), Lab Work
- Treadmill Tests: Treadmill Stress Tests, Nuclear Stress Test, Stress Echocardiogram
- Pharmacologic Stress Tests: Adenosine Nuclear, Dobutamine Nuclear, Dobutamine Echocardiogram
- Peripheral Studies: Non-Invasive Peripheral Arterial Studies, Carotid Ultrasound
- Echocardiograms: Resting Echocardiogram, Echocardiogram with Bubble Study, Echocardiogram with Contrast
- Therapy/ Clinics: EECP, Pacemaker